What does this insurance offer?
Hiscox have created a specific wording suitable for canine clubs or societies, dog training or dog handler training instructors and also for organisers of Companion Dog Shows.
Core cover includes:
- Public and products liability – you will be insured if any party brings a claim against you for bodily injury of property damage occurring during the period of insurance.
- Employers’ liability – for claims brought against you by an employee or volunteer for their bodily injury.
- Professional indemnity – for claims brought against you for negligence, breach of a duty of care, failure in a duty of education or failure in a duty to supervise arising from the provision of dog training and dog handler training.
- Directors’ and trustees’ liability – for claims brought against your directors, partners, trustees, committee members or officers for any breach of duty.
- Personal accident – insures all named persons for accidental bodily injury while at any meeting, function, event, training session or show organised by or participated in by you.
You may also purchase cover for the following:
- Property damage - insures you for accidental physical loss of or damage to tangible property used in connection with your insured activities. If you purchase Property Damage cover, Hacker Damage cover will be included at no additional cost.
- Hacker damage - insures you for the reasonable and necessary expenses incurred in replacing or repairing your website, intranet, network, computer system, programs, or data you hold electronically following damage caused by a hacker.
- Event cancellation and abandonment- insures your irrecoverable expenses that you must legally pay and are unable to recover in the event of the necessary and unavoidable postponement, abandonment, cancellation or relocation of an insured event.