Dog trainers insurance
Specialist cover designed for dog training or dog handler training instructors.Get a quote
Clubs & Societiesinsurance
Cover specifically designed for canine clubs or societies.Get a quote
Companion Dog showsinsurance
Public and products liability cover specifically designed for organisers of Companion Dog Shows from as little as £20 (excluding insurance premium tax).Get a quote
To clarify the position with regard to insurance cover under the Howden/Hiscox insurance product, we can confirm:
- clubs/societies are insured for events provided the most up-to-date government advice and any local restrictions guidance is followed. Risk assessments should be undertaken specific to your particular circumstances to enable you to decide if it is appropriate to proceed and in so doing you are compliant with current government advice. All other activities will be covered subject to adherence to current regulations and the rule of six. If compliance is not possible the activity must cease.
- for trainers, in receipt of payment for your activity you fall under the business exemption of the current regulations and as such you are able to continue providing social distancing is managed.
In these challenging times advice is ever changing, you may find the links below providing guidance in so far as they apply to your activities to be of assistance:https://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/press-releases/2020/march/statement-on-kennel-club-events-and-coronavirus-covid-19/
Why choose us?
This insurance product has been designed by Howden Insurance Brokers Limited and specialist insurer Hiscox specifically to meet the requirements of canine clubs and societies, dog training or dog handler training instructors and organisers of Companion Dog Shows
So whether you're a dog trainer, dog handler training instructor, dog club, dog society or you're organising a Companion Dog Show, our products are designed to protect you from the specific risks you face.
Core cover includes:
- Public and Products' Liability
- Employers' Liability
- Professional Indemnity or PI
- Directors' and Trustees' Liability
- Personal Accident
Additional covers available for purchase include:
- Own property damage including money, cups, trophies and awards
- Event cancellation and abandonment
- Claims against members (clubs and societies)